Sunday, April 03, 2005

keyboard sumo

keyboard sumo

i found this website this afternoon, when i was looking for more links for my webpage. i challenged a coworker, who beat me twice. bastard.

i had a long messenger conversation today with an old friend. it's funny how you see things far differently at 26 than you did at 18. during the span of the conversation, i added a few things to my mental list of things i would have done differently if given the opportunity again. not regrets- just things i wouldn't necessarily attack from the same angle that i did 8 years ago.

but who out there can look at their college years and not find something they would change if they could go back and do it all again? hell, my list is about as long as my arm.....at the end of which are my fingers, which did not perform as well as expected during my keyboard sumo wrestling attempt. ii wonder if i can practice on myself........finding ways to procrastinate is one of my strengths.......

No comments: