Thursday, November 10, 2005

hnt #10

i cheated and took this week's hnt pictures over the weekend. since i have two to post (i couldn't decide which i liked more), they're here, for once, instead of on random photos.





so there you have it: my collarbone, chin, and the bags under my eyes.

i don't know why playboy hasn't shoved one of those centerfold questionnaires in front of me, either.

(not that i know for sure they have such things, but i know lots of boys, and i'm told they'd know about that sort of stuff......)

16 comments:

D said...

this won't send me to therapy.....so I say best hnt so far!!!

btw, have you lost weight? your face looks thinner.

Anonymous said...

Both great pics.

Happy HNT

Tammy said...

Beautiful neck!!

Happy HNT!

NWJR said...

lol@jamwall's questions....

GREAT HNT!

Bsoholic said...

Awesome shots!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

cool cool coool! Happy hnt everyone!

Anonymous said...

You are quite lovely!

Happy HNT !

Wirthy said...

Do I see a booger?

Happy HNT

Lee Ann said...

very nice pics! Happy HNT!

Kristi said...

NICE PIC!!!
good shoulders. Beautiful collarbone. Cute littel elflike ears. Very nice.
Oh yes......

The shot up the nose is priceless.

MamaKBear said...

I like 'em both!
Happy HNT!

Scott & Julia said...

I love that second shot! Happy HNT!

Ren said...

hMMM... yES I likey.

Jaxe said...

Hey ;-) They are great shots... love the attitude ;-) happy hnt

... said...

i like the bottom one better - the way your head is slightly tilted. hhnt/f

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. You have a very pretty neck.

Happy Late HNT!