Saturday, November 26, 2005

shiny and new

i've done it. i've finally broken down and joined the 21st century and purchased a new toy. it's something owned by most people i know, but i'm sure mine's prettier, if not better than most.

(no- i still refuse to buy a cell phone.)

okay- done bragging- i bought myself a laptop. i've scrimped and saved lately, so when i saw this little beauty at best buy the other day, i figured "why not?"

(the only reason you don't see this little beauty yet is that photoshop won't get loaded onto it until i get back home....)

guess this means i have one less excuse for not having my holiday letter done yet.

5 comments:

Bobby said...

I am so saving for a laptop. Mine, that I got free, broke after two months, and to fix it is more than a new one.

anyway, I applaud you on not owning a cell phone.

and thanks for the nom.

jamwall said...

enjoy the new laptop duff and thanks for the nomination!

Joe said...

No cell phone? Bravo! We can be Luddite freaks together.

Anonymous said...

Congrats--- Sometimes I wish I didn't have a cell phone *sigh*

:| raven |: said...

i do not own a lap top ... i barely own a computer that works.

LOL