Monday, November 07, 2005

oh sherrie duff.......

steve perry's trying to tell me something- i just know it.

stop shaking your head and giggling- i have not lost my marbles! (well, not any more of them, anyway.)

let's look at the evidence:

exhibit a: he had a song called "oh sherrie". i know at least three people named sherry.

exhibit b: i have heard the above mentioned song at least once a day, every day for the past week. now, i know it's nowhere near his birthday (which, by the way, is the same day as michael hutchence's..the lead singer of my favorite band (exhibit c)), and i don't think journey's coming to town anytime soon, so what could possibly account for all the airplay that song's getting?

exhibit d: steve perry used to have long hair and wear obscenely tight jeans. i have long hair, and some days my jeans are a little tighter than i'd like them to be.

now, taking all of this into consideration, can you honestly look me in the eye (a little lower- i'm only 5'2") and tell me that steve perry isn't trying to send me a message?

really?

oh.

maybe i have my perrys mixed up. come to think of it, i have heard "love in an elevator" on a daily basis, too.

8 comments:

:| raven |: said...

there was a time when i wanted Steve Perry's baby ...

o.m.g.

D said...

um....who's steve perry and why do i feel like i'm asking a stupid question?

Ren said...

I think he's the guy from 90210... I didn't know he sang, sings, sung... You know what I mean.

jamwall said...

oh great! thanks duff!

*shaking 80s song outta my head*

Jo said...

No, that's LUKE perry....but I don't know who Steve Perry is, either. Bad jo, Bad!

:| raven |: said...

Steve Perry was the lead singer of Journey ....

duff said...

psst- raven- did you get my email?

:| raven |: said...

i did ... i'm trying to figure out what i want .. but i will have to wait til the next round .. i'll email you backi