Saturday, September 30, 2006

back to the future

i figured i'd clear out my inbox today (since i'm unable to declutter my apartment, i figure my email is better than nothing) during my wnok shift (if it's between 10m and 3pm edt, you can catch me on our stream....), but the first email i cleaned out of my junk inbox has left me confused.

it wasn't the subject matter (gain 500% in less than five minutes!), nor the source (SexKitten1505), but the date that got me.

the email was dated january 15, 2038.

funny, i don't feel nearly 60. does this mean that i'll receive one less piece of junk mail in another 32 years?

someone get austin powers on the line- i need answers, and i need them now, dammit!

i also need an explanation as to how this sort of thing is possible, yet i can't seem to convince yahoo to allow me to attach pictures to my emails.

i'd ask SexKitten1505, but i'm sure she's busy tinkering with her flux capacitor.

3 comments:

:| raven |: said...

*hearing Twilight Zone music"

>>i also need an explanation as to how this sort of thing is possible, yet i can't seem to convince yahoo to allow me to attach pictures to my emails.<< hahahahahahahahaha

you kill me .... how friggin true!!!!

duff said...

i have tried and tried to convince yahoo to let me send pictures in my email, but noooooooo. i always get an error message. you have no idea how many times my laptop has nearly become airborne because of this.

Anonymous said...

I emptied my junk email today and had a ton of emails from 2038...? (So I googled it and found your blog) What's up with that?